Important Explanation(Desire Under the Elms)

Important Explanation(Desire Under the Elms)

1.They hated me `cause I was hard. I hated them `cause they were soft.
2.laugh, ye damn fools! Ye’re rght jist the same, fiddler.
3.Maw’s gone to her grave. She kin sleep now.
4.I left the piller over his little face, then he killed himself. He stopped breathing.
5.T’ hell with the firm! I am learning it!I’ve turned the cows an other stock louse! I’ve durivem into the woods whar they kin be free!By freein’tem , I’ m freeing myself!
7.I don’t repent that sin! I haint asking God; forgive that!
8Ha ha –ha! So that’s her sneaking game all along! Like I suspicioned at fust t’swaller it all –anme. Too--!
9. An he kin do a good nights work too.
10. I felt they was something, onnateral-somewhats- the house seemed to be lonely and cold- compelling me to go down to the barn to the beasts of the field.
11. Soft heaked. Like his Maw. Dead spit ‘n’ imago. No hope in him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE TEXT: FR .LEAVIS: LITERATURE AND SOCIETY

Final Suggestion : Hamlet quotes/ explanation Vol-4

: Walt Whitman :Song Of Myself:Whitman's Treatment of Love and sex in his poetry.