EXPLANATION( Death of a Salesman-Arthur Millar)



Important Explanation( Death of a Salesman)

1. Will you stop mending stockings? Al least while I’m in the house. It gets me nervous. I can’t tell you, please.-2006

2. In the greatest country in the world a young man with such personal attractiveness, gets lost . And such a hard worker.-2006

3. You can’t eat the orange and throw the peel away- a man is not a piece of fruit.-2005,01,96,94

4. I can’t cry, I don’t know what it is, but I can’t cry. I don’t understood.2005,02,00,95

5. A small can be just as exhausted as a great man.-2003

6. It is not what you say It’s how you say it because Personality wins the day.2002

7. He had the wrong dreams . All all wong.-1999

8. Why did you do it? I search and search and search, and I can’t understand it, Willy . I made the last payment on the house today. Today, dear. And there’ll be nobody home.-1993

9. He had good dream. It’s the only dream you can have – to come out number one man.-1994

10. Can you imagine that magnificence with twenty thousand dollars I pocket?-1994

11. I was fired, and I’m looking for a little a good news to tell your mother because the woman has waited and the woman has suffered . The gists of it is that I have’t got a story left in my head.-95

12. He is not the finest character that ever lived. But he’s a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid.-1996

13. I’m not interested in stories about the past or any crap of that kind because the woods are burning , boys, you understand? There’s a big blaze going on all around.-1998

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE TEXT: FR .LEAVIS: LITERATURE AND SOCIETY

Final Suggestion : Hamlet quotes/ explanation Vol-4

English Language :Pragmatics:transactional and interact ional functions of language.