EXPLANATION( Waiting For Godot-Samuel Beckett)



Explanation:(Waiting for Godot)

1. We wait. We are bored. NO, don’t protest, we are bored to death, there’s no denying it.-2006,2001,1998


2. The air is full of our cries! But habbit is a great deadener.-2005

3.Ah yes, the two thieves. Do you remember the story?-2004

4. But at this place, at this moment of time, all mankind is us, whether we like it or not. Let us make the most of it, before it is too late!-2003,1999

5.When! When! One day is that not enough for you, one day like any other day, he went dumb, one day I went blind, one day we’ll do leaf, one day we were born, one day we shall die, the same day; the same second, is that not enough for you?-2002,2000

6. You are human beings none the less. As far as one can see of the same species as myself. Of same species as myself! Of same species as Pozzo! Made in God’s Image.

7.All my life I’ve tried to put it from me, saying, Vladimir, be reasonable you haven’t yet tried everything and I resumed the struggle.

8. People are bloddy ignorant apes.

9.It’s too much for one man. On the other hand what’s the good for losing heart now, that’s what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.

10. I cannot go for long without the society of my likes.

11. I am perhaps not particularly human, but who cares?

12. After having sucked all the good out of him you chuck him away like a--- like a banana skin.

13.That is the idea, let’s ask each other questions.

14.Let’s hang ourselves immediately.

15. All my life , I’ve compared myself to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE TEXT: FR .LEAVIS: LITERATURE AND SOCIETY

Final Suggestion : Hamlet quotes/ explanation Vol-4

: Walt Whitman :Song Of Myself:Whitman's Treatment of Love and sex in his poetry.