Totally FRee Important Explantion Walt Whitman's Song of Myself

Final Suggestion , Important Explanation Walt Whitman's Song of Myself:

 

  1. I celebrate myself, and sing myself,     1.
    And what I assume you shall assume,
    For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you

 

 

  1. I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin,
    Hoping to cease not till death.

 

 

  1. Creeds and schools in abeyance,
    Retiring back a while sufficed at what they are, but never forgotten,
    I harbor for good or bad, I permit to speak at every hazard,
    Nature without check with original energy.

 

 

  1. I am in love with it,                                 2.
    I will go to the bank by the wood and become undisguised and naked,
    I am mad for it to be in contact with me.

 

 

  1. You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
    You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self.

 

 

  1. Urge and urge and urge,                           3.
    Always the procreant urge of the world.

 

 

  1.   Lack one lacks both, and the unseen is proved by the seen,
    Till that becomes unseen and receives proof in its turn.

 

 

  1. I believe in you my soul, the other I am must not abase itself to you,
    And you must not be abased to the other.    5.

 

 

  1. The smallest sprout shows there is really no death,
    And if ever there was it led forward life, and does not wait at the
    end to arrest it,       6.
    And ceas'd the moment life appear'd.

 

 

  1. All goes onward and outward, nothing collapses,
    And to die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier.

 

 

  1. And peruse manifold objects, no two alike and every one good,
    The earth good and the stars good, and their adjuncts all good.    7.

 

 

  1.    I am the poet of the Body and I am the poet of the Soul,     21.
    The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me,  

 

 

  1. I am not the poet of goodness only, I do not decline to be the poet
    of wickedness also.       22.

 

 

  1. Endless unfolding of words of ages!
    And mine a word of the modern, the word En-Masse.   23.

 

 

  1. Walt Whitman, a kosmos, of Manhattan the son,
    Turbulent, fleshy, sensual, eating, drinking and breeding,  24.

 

 

  1. Whoever degrades another degrades me,
    And whatever is done or said returns at last to me.

 

 

17.            17.   I speak the pass-word primeval, I give the sign of democracy,
By God! I will accept nothing which all cannot have their
counterpart of on the same terms.

 




  1. I believe in the flesh and the appetites,
    Seeing, hearing, feeling, are miracles, and each part and tag of me
    is a miracle.

 

 

19.              19.Divine am I inside and out, and I make holy whatever I touch or am
touch'd from,
The scent of these arm-pits aroma finer than prayer,
This head more than churches, bibles, and all the creeds.

 




  1. To be in any form, what is that?
    (Round and round we go, all of us, and ever come back thither,)       27.
  2.  

 

  1. All truths wait in all things,
    They neither hasten their own delivery nor resist it,
    They do not need the obstetric forceps of the surgeon   30.

 

 

 

  1. I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey work of the stars,  31.

 

 

 

  1. I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and
    self-contain'd,
    I stand and look at them long and long.    32.

 

 

 

  1. Agonies are one of my changes of garments,
    I do not ask the wounded person how he feels, I myself become the
    wounded person,  33.

 

 

 

  1. I do not despise you priests, all time, the world over,
    My faith is the greatest of faiths and the least of faiths,   43.

 

 

 

  1. I have said that the soul is not more than the body,
    And I have said that the body is not more than the soul,
    And nothing, not God, is greater to one than one's self is,   48.

 

 

 

28.Do you see O my brothers and sisters?
It is not chaos or death--it is form, union, plan--it is eternal
life--it is Happiness.    50

 

.




29. Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)    51.

 

 

 

  1.  Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged,
    Missing me one place search another,
    I stop somewhere waiting for you.  52.

 

-----------------------------------------------

This Suggestion is only for the Poor Student. 

---------------------------------------------

If need any help pls cont. Amir Mohammad kabir, MA(English), +8801912030138 edukabir@gmail.com//amikabirg_08@yahoo.com  

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE TEXT: FR .LEAVIS: LITERATURE AND SOCIETY

Final Suggestion : Hamlet quotes/ explanation Vol-4

Best Romantic movies all time