Suggestion Final: MA -2007 English , Banlgadesh National University: Drama: Explanation

1.Explanation:(Waiting for Godot)

1. We wait. We are bored. NO, don’t protest, we are bored to death, there’s no denying it.-2006,2001,19982.
2.The air is full of our cries! But habbit is a great deadener.-2005
3.Ah yes, the two thieves. Do you remember the story?-2004
4. But at this place, at this moment of time, all mankind is us, whether we like it or not. Let us make the most of it, before it is too late!-2003,1999
5.When! When! One day is that not enough for you, one day like any other day, he went dumb, one day I went blind, one day we’ll do leaf, one day we were born, one day we shall die, the same day; the same second, is that not enough for you?-2002,2000
6. You are human beings none the less. As far as one can see of the same species as myself. Of same species as myself! Of same species as Pozzo! Made in God’s Image.
7.All my life I’ve tried to put it from me, saying, Vladimir, be reasonable you haven’t yet tried everything and I resumed the struggle.
8. People are bloddy ignorant apes.
9.It’s too much for one man. On the other hand what’s the good for losing heart now, that’s what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.
10. I cannot go for long without the society of my likes.
11. I am perhaps not particularly human, but who cares?
12. After having sucked all the good out of him you chuck him away like a--- like a banana skin.
13.That is the idea, let’s ask each other questions.
14.Let’s hang ourselves immediately.
15. All my life , I’ve compared myself to him.

2.Important Explanation( Death of a Salesman)

1. Will you stop mending stockings? Al least while I’m in the house. It gets me nervous. I can’t tell you, please.-2006

2. In the greatest country in the world a young man with such personal attractiveness, gets lost . And such a hard worker.-2006

3. You can’t eat the orange and throw the peel away- a man is not a piece of fruit.-2005,01,96,94

4. I can’t cry, I don’t know what it is, but I can’t cry. I don’t understood.2005,02,00,95

5. A small can be just as exhausted as a great man.-2003

6. It is not what you say It’s how you say it because Personality wins the day.2002

7. He had the wrong dreams . All all wong.-1999

8. Why did you do it? I search and search and search, and I can’t understand it, Willy . I made the last payment on the house today. Today, dear. And there’ll be nobody home.-1993

9. He had good dream. It’s the only dream you can have – to come out number one man.-1994

10. Can you imagine that magnificence with twenty thousand dollars I pocket?-1994

11. I was fired, and I’m looking for a little a good news to tell your mother because the woman has waited and the woman has suffered . The gists of it is that I have’t got a story left in my head.-95

12. He is not the finest character that ever lived. But he’s a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid.-1996

13. I’m not interested in stories about the past or any crap of that kind because the woods are burning , boys, you understand? There’s a big blaze going on all around.-1998


3. Important Explanation: (Riders to the Sea)

1. No man at all can be living forever, and we must be satisfied.
2.He’s gone now, God spare us, and we’ll not see him again. He’s gone now, and when the black night is falling I’ll have no son left me in the world.
3.I’ll have no call now to be going down and getting Holy water in the dark nights after Samhain, and I won’t care what way the sea is when the other woman will be keening.
4.It isn’t that I haven’t said payers in the dark night till you wouldn’t know what I’d be saying ; but its a great rest I’ll have now, and it’s time surely.
5.Isn’t it sorrow enough is on every one in this house without your sending him out with an unlucky word behind him and a hard word in his ear?
6.It it was a hundred horses, or a thousand horses you had itself, what is the price of a thousand horses against a son where there is one son only?
7.They are all gone now, and there isn’t anything more the sea can do to me.

4. Important Explanation(Desire Under the Elms)

1.They hated me `cause I was hard. I hated them `cause they were soft.
2.laugh, ye damn fools! Ye’re rght jist the same, fiddler.
3.Maw’s gone to her grave. She kin sleep now.
4.I left the piller over his little face, then he killed himself. He stopped breathing.
5.T’ hell with the firm! I am learning it!I’ve turned the cows an other stock louse! I’ve durivem into the woods whar they kin be free!By freein’tem , I’ m freeing myself!
6.I don’t repent that sin! I haint asking God; forgive that!
7Ha ha –ha! So that’s her sneaking game all along! Like I suspicioned at fust t’swaller it all –anme. Too--!
8. An he kin do a good nights work too.
9. I felt they was something, onnateral-somewhats- the house seemed to be lonely and cold- compelling me to go down to the barn to the beasts of the field.
10. Soft heaked. Like his Maw. Dead spit ‘n’ imago. No hope in him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE TEXT: FR .LEAVIS: LITERATURE AND SOCIETY

Final Suggestion : Hamlet quotes/ explanation Vol-4

Best Romantic movies all time